Please see below for an update on operations:
• Crews are continuing on the City’s Priority 1 and 2 Road network, high winds are creating some challenges on the clearing operations today.
• City crews and contracted equipment are currently working and this will continue for the remainder of today and overnight.
• HSR and Trans-cab are not experiencing any delays.
Waste Pickup Not Completed
• Rural Binbrook (areas bounded by Trinity Church Road to Westbrook Road and Guyatt Road to Haldibrook Road):
o Garbage/Organics & Recycling: 0% completed, to be collected Monday February 22, garbage limit will be doubled.
o Bulk: 0% completed, will be collected tomorrow pending staffing availability and road conditions.
• Remaining Areas of Ward 11:
o Bulk: 0% completed today. Pending staffing levels tomorrow, crews will attempt to clear today’s bulk tomorrow.
• City 905-546-2489 Call volumes are currently very high and staff are working to address the various inquiries in a timely manner.
Power Outages contact
• Hydro One: https://stormcentre.hydroone.com/