The City of Hamilton continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 outbreak in collaboration with Hamilton Public Health Services and the Province of Ontario. All City Recreation facilities remain closed until further notice and the City has enacted several further measures designed to limit physical distancing.
Due to the ongoing threat of COVID-19, the City has made the decision to cancel all City-run summer Camp Kidaca and registered programs. Staff are investigating alternate summer programming options for July and August. Refunds will be issued by email request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rental bookings and special events are currently cancelled up to July 2, 2020 and sports fields remain closed for permitted activities. Currently, we are not accepting reservations for future dates. Organizations and residents are asked to be patient during this cancellation phase as delays are expected.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as they become available. Please refer to https://www.hamilton.ca/coronavirus for current updates.
We look forward to working with you and welcoming your group in the future.