Federally provided programs such as Canadian Emergency Response Benefit (CERB):
For questions regarding federally provided relief programs such as the CERB please contact your local member of parliament. For those who reside in Ward 11 you can contact MP David Sweet.

MP David Sweet

MP Sweet is also providing COVID- 19 updates from the Government of Canada on his website which can be found at the following link: https://www.davidsweet.ca/covid-19/

Read More