The City of Hamilton is pleased to partner with RainBarrel.ca for our 2014 Annual One Day Rain Barrel Truckload Sale on Saturday April 26th at Mohawk College – Fennel Campus Parking Lot from 8am – 12noon.
Residents have the choice between new and repurposed rain barrels. Each rain barrel comes fully equipped with:
- a leaf and mosquito filter basket,
- an overflow adaptor that permits multiple barrels to be connected in series,
- overflow hose,
- a spigot assembly and a clear dispensing hose with hose clip.
The price is $39.75 per new barrel or $39.50 per re-purposed barrel. Cash, debit, credit and PayPal are accepted.
Order your rain barrel today at www.rainbarrel.ca/hamilton
There are no household limits, pre-ordering guarantees your rain barrel on the day of the sale and allows you to bypass the sales line with your online receipt (must present receipt at sale event).
NEW FOR 2014!
Delivery Now Available for Pre-Ordered Rain Barrels
- Delivery is available for $9.75.
- Rain barrels must be pre-ordered online and delivered within the City of Hamilton.
- Please note that rain barrels are not stackable, if purchasing or picking up more than one please be sure you have an appropriately sized vehicle. Rain Barrels are 23”W x 39”H.